You all want to ever change the Logon screen of windows 7. Well there are number free ware or software available on the internet which let you change the logon screen of windows 7. But windows has inbuilt feature which let you change the logon screen of windows 7. Yes you can go it easily.
Steps to Perform this operation :-
1. Open Run (Windows Logo key + R) then type "regedit" without quotes.
In the right Pane find "OEMBackground" Value . if it does not exists then make new one.
Right click on it then make new DWORD (32-Bit value) and Name it OEMBackground then changes its value to "1".
3. Its done now move to another work . Open Run (Windows Logo key + R) then type .
"c:\Windows\System32\oobe" without quotes.
4. In the oobe Folder create new Folder and named it "info".
5. Go to inside "info" folder then create a New Folder then named it "backgrounds".
6. Go inside the "backgrounds" folder then choose a picture or image you want on the logon screen .
but always remember it has one disadvantage . Picture or image size must be less then from "256kb".
Place the image in the "backgrounds" folder then rename the picture with "backgroundDefault".
Now you can check your Logon screen will be change .
Here is the link of the softwares which let you change the Logon screen .
Enjoy this tutorial . Stay Connected with us . Like us on Facebook and Twitter to get more updates .
Team Technical Beats
Post a Comment