Sometimes We forget our android mobile pattern code. There are the number of ways to reset your pattern lock in the android Like Google Account , Factory Settings . But you are worry how to factory reset the android phone if you cannot access the menu. Well there is always a method in the phone which will let you reset the settings through hardware in the Phone. Yes you can do it easily.
1. While performing this operation your all mobile data will be removed.
2. After this you will get your mobile as a default condition.
Suppose i Have HTC . i m performing operation on it . If you have another company procedure is always same .
Note :- In some companies Likes Carbon , MicroMax and Samsung Has some changes for it .
In these phone you have to press and hold the volume Up key instead of Volume down Key .
1. Remove your Phone battery, wait for moment , then put it back in your phone .
2. Press and Hold volume down key and then press power button. (Don't release the volume down key while pressing the power button).
3. Wait for the Android images appear in your screen, then release the volume down button.
4. Use your volume button to go Up and down. Choose factory reset setting from options, then press power button.
Your phone will be restart after this operation . Now you will get your phone with default company settings .
Enjoy this tutorial . Also Like us on Facebook and Twitter to Get More Updates.
Team Technical Beats ...
Post a Comment