There are the number of browser's on the internet which help you surf on the internet. But sometimes it gives the problem. If you found any problem on the browser. You can restore it to the default settings. Every browser has the facility in it.
Here is the way to restore the settings ..
Mozilla Firefox :-
Follow these steps
1. Go to Help > Troubleshooting Information
2. Click on the reset Firefox. It will restore browser default settings.
Follow these steps ;-
1. Click on Tools > Internet Options (If Tools is not Found then Press Alt)
2. Go to Advance tab then press reset browser.
Follow these steps :-
1. Click on the Menu > Settings
2. Click on the Advance Settings then Reset settings.
These are the ways which will restore your browser settings.
Enjoy this tutorial. Stay Connected with us. Like us on Facebook and Twitter for more latest updates.
Team Technical Beats
Post a Comment