Today everyone is using Wireless technology on their Gadgets Laptop, Mobile, Smart tv, etc. if you somehow forget your Wifi password. But still, you can get your saved Wifi password from your laptop or desktop. Because Windows automatically save wifi passwords when you enter them for the first time. There are two ways you can get saved wifi passwords from windows.
- You can get your saved Wifi password from CMD.
- You can get your saved Wifi password from Wireless Windows Property.
How to get a saved Wifi password:-
So let's proceed with the first step to get your saved Wifi password from CMD.
You must have Administrator privileges to perform this operation.
1. Open Notepad and write the command below.
2. Command.com in notepad and Save it as hello.bat or open cmd in Run.
3. Now click on the hello file command prompt will open.
4. Now we have to check the profiles saved on the laptop.
Here is the command.
Also Read This:- List of websites for free stock images for commercial use
Command:- C:\> netsh wlan show profiles
5. Now select the profile and use this command.
Command :- C:\> netsh wlan show profiles [Profile Name] key=clear
Also, Read This:- How to generate QR Code in chrome 2021?
So let's proceed with the second step to get your saved Wifi password from CMD.
1. Right-click on the Wifi icon on the taskbar then Go to Open Network and Sharing Center
2. Now click on your connected Wifi Connection like my (Page not found).
Also, Read This:- A Guide to Command Prompt
3. Now click on Wireless Properties.
Also, Read This:- How to delete a Facebook account permanently?
4. Now click on Security Tab.
5. Now click on Show Characters.
6. Now you can find your saved password "123456".
If you find any problem feel free to comment us. We will solve all your problems. If you find it interesting then share it with your friends.