Well, Today Everyone is using Android. Today I will tell you how you can take Backup of SMS, Call logs, phone contacts, etc. on Android. Suppose you Got New Android Mobile Now you want to Move your old mobile data to your New Android Phone.
Please follow these steps:-
1. Download Super Backup & Restore
2. Now It will Give you a pop-up to Change Save Location to SD Card. You can change it if you want to change. Otherwise, click Not Now.
3. You will get the various options on Home Screen. Suppose We need to backup SMS. Click on SMS it will move to Next Windows Now you can Backup your All SMS.
Also Read This:- List of websites for free stock images for commercial use
4. After Backup you can send your backup files to Google Drive or you can mail them to your email id too. You can copy the Backup folder from Internal Memory > SMSContactsBackup to your SD card.
Also Read This:- How to use your android mobile camera as a web camera?
5. To Restore your back up your Just need to Download App in your new Mobile and Also copy your Backup Folder(that you copied in Step 4) from your SD Card to Internal Memory > SMSContactsBackup(Delete Existing Folder Before Copy). Suppose we want to Restore SMS. Click on SMS then click restore and choose your file then click ok. It will restore your SMS.
If you Like this Post Please share it with your friends Also. You can subscribe to our email to Get the Latest Updates.