Here are steps How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
1. You need to Login into Your Account First.
2. Now click on the drop-down menu icon after the Notifications icon on the right-hand side of Facebook then click on Settings and Privacy then go to Settings.
3. Now click on Your Facebook Information from Left Pane or Click Here to go to delete Section. Now in the Right pane find Delete your account and information then click view.
4. Now click on Delete account it will ask your password after entering the password then click on Delete account. Facebook will take 30 days to delete your account permanently.
How to Deactivate your Facebook Account temporary
1. Login to your account first.
2. Now click on the drop-down menu after the Notifications icon on the right-hand side of Facebook then click on Settings and Privacy then go to Settings.
Also, Read This:- How to delete instagram account?
3. Now under General Tab find Manage account then click on Edit.
4. You will find Deactivate your account at the bottom of your Manage account then click Deactivate your account.
5. Now select the reason to deactivate your account then you can deactivate your account.