QR Code (Quick Response Code) is often used these days. It is the same as a barcode mostly getting used everywhere like UPI, Recharges, Price Tracking, etc. It is designed in 1994. One of the advantages of QR codes it can save more data than a barcode that is why QR code is trending these days. You can also generate QR codes for your website, particular page, or for your android or ios app. You can generate two types of QR codes Static and Dynamic. The static barcode contains a fixed type of information you cannot change once is generated. But in Dynamic barcode can be updated from time to time. Today I'll show you how you can generate QR codes.
You can generate QR code using Chrome too. You must have an updated version 88.0.4324.104. You can generate Barcode for your Page and Website too. I will explain it in steps.
1. Open Google Chrome and open that website and page whose barcode you want to generate. Suppose I want to generate a QR Code for my blog then I will open www.technicalbeats.com
2. Now right-click anywhere on the website. Now you will find Create QR code for this page. Click on that.
Also, Read This:- How to secure your Gmail Account?
3. Now it will show a QR code at the end of the address bar. You can download that barcode in "PNG" format.
Also, Read This:- A Guide to Command Prompt
Also, Read This:- Top 5 PDF Scanner Apps for Android 2021
Well, You can generate QR codes from your android mobile too. There are many apps available for this but I will mention that on the basis of rating. This app has 4.8 ratings on the Google play store.
1. Download QR Code Generator - QR Code Creator & QR Maker
2. Now open App. You can choose the type of QR code. You can create Text, Website, Contact, Wifi, Phone, SMS, Instagram, What's App.
Also, Read This:- How to delete instagram account?
3. Now click on create. You can save your QR code too.
4. If you want to decorate your QR this has too many templates but you have to join VIP membership means you need to buy that feature. But simple barcode is free of cost.
If You Like It Please Share it with your friends. Also, subscribe to us for more new updates in your email inbox.