Every version of windows has control panel. Which let you control the computer. You can do changes in windows with the help of control panel. You can change password. You can change Graphics etc. Today i ll tell you how you can show only specified things you want to show in Control Panel. Yes windows has this feature which let you do this thing.
Steps How to do :-
1. Open Run (Win Logo + R) type "gpedit.msc".
2. Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Show specified things only.
3. Double click on it. Its properties will open. Now enable it. Then click on "List of show items in control pane : show". You have to click on show button.
4. Then enter value you want to show. But value must be in this format. If you want to show Mouse then write this "Microsoft.Mouse" without quotes etc. Show what you want.
5. Then click ok. Apply to its properties and click ok. Everything is done now when you check control only selected things will show.
If you find any difficulties feel free to comment us. We will give you solution of your problem. If you find it helpful then please share it with your friends.
Post a Comment